Tuesday, November 25, 2008

EVILE - 'ENTER THE GRAVE' REDUX NOW AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE

To celebrate a year since its original release, UK thrashers EVILE's
ripping
debut album ENTER THE GRAVE has been reissued as a special redux
edition and is now available worldwide!

This limited edition version of EVILE's FLEMMING RASMUSSEN-produced
(METALLICA) modern thrash masterpiece features the album housed in a
special
slipcase, and includes three bonus tracks, an ENTER THE GRAVE patch, a
guitar pick and a DVD. Clocking in at 2 hours, this exclusive DVD
features
the band playing the entire ENTER THE GRAVE album live in rehearsal,
plus
live footage from the band's European tour with MEGADETH, extensive band
interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of the band on the road!

Have a peek at the killer-value ENTER THE GRAVE redux edition package at
http://earacherecords.com/myspace/EvileReduxAd2.jpg

EVILE's ENTER THE GRAVE redux edition is out now worldwide and is
available
at all good music retailers, or can be purchased from the EARACHE
RECORDS
European Webstore at http://earacheshop.com/store/evile.html and the
EARACHE U.S. Webstore at http://www.earachestore.com/store/product360.html

EVILE guitarist Ol Drake fractured his jaw last week after the band's
show in Rotterdam, Netherlands supporting SATYRICON.

Ol wrote a blog to update everyone on his situation on EVILE's MySpace
page:

"hello from my bed.

thank you for all the get well messages (even the guy who said we
suck, you rule).

want to start by saying a HUGE sorry to all the people wanting to see
us play on the Satyricon tour, I couldn't be more pissed off. I'm the
first person to oppose cancelling any gig or tour, unless it's
completely necessary. My first worry wasn't even for my health, it was
for the tour... And that my beard would be ok.

I literally can't stand up for longer than 5 minutes or I just feel
like going back down (took 4 goes to get the X-ray done). I did a
highly medical thing called "lose blood". I wish I could have carried
on the tour. No energy at all

Will get myself checked but I think I pretty much know why it happened:

During the Canada tour i developed a really bad cold/infection (which
Ben caught, putting him in hospital on our return), it got worse when
we got home. It developed into a URTI (Upper Respiratory Tracht
Infection) so I was put on medication for that. My system was pretty
low but I carried on anyway.

With the long drives on this tour, and the vast boredom between shows,
I basically slept all the time. When it came to eating, we didn't have
much food but I ate what I could that we were given by venues. On top
of that we didn't have too much money to buy food (most of it going to
lots of petrol) so I was basically not eating enough. I've done enough
gigs and tours and not eaten a lot, and physically got by, as the
shows themselves are usually good excersise. But I think this time it
just caught up with me at a bad time and said "you hit the floor now".
I've broken one side of the top of my jaw, detaching a bone which
holds the muscle in place. Therefore the muscle is pulling my jaw up
on one side. I sound like Stephen Hawking when I talk. Also a bone
deep gash on my chin.

I will have to just get myself into good health, as this was basically
my own fault.

so again, huge apologies to our fans, Satyricon + Crew (thankyou for
being cool with us!) and Zonaria."

For more info on the incident and Ol's blow by blow description of
what happened, go to EVILE's MySpace
page: http://www.myspace.com/evileuk

For press opportunities and further information, please contact:

Anthony Guzzardo
North American Press Manager
Earache Records
4402 11th st.
Suite 507a
Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone - 718-786-1707
Fax - 718-786-1756
AIM/MSN: ForsakenChaos37
www.earache.com
usapr@earache.com
http://www.myspace.com/earacherecords
Photos, Art and Logos available at: http://www.earache.com/media

No comments: